Hola Bella Muchachas!! (Hello there Beautiful Ladies!!)
Spring is almost here! and sooner than you realize it Summer will be just around the corner! You know what that means right?!? I believe you do. As a college student, a soon to be Mommy of my little prince and sending massive text messages to the amazing love of my life, I absolutely still can't manage putting off exercise to the side and finding an excuse for not doing a one hour work-out a day or even a 30min. If you dont like running why not walk? or better yet why not dance!! try some upbeat music and don't get in form for no one else but yourself. I guarantee you, that you will feel like a brand new person.
Spring is almost here! and sooner than you realize it Summer will be just around the corner! You know what that means right?!? I believe you do. As a college student, a soon to be Mommy of my little prince and sending massive text messages to the amazing love of my life, I absolutely still can't manage putting off exercise to the side and finding an excuse for not doing a one hour work-out a day or even a 30min. If you dont like running why not walk? or better yet why not dance!! try some upbeat music and don't get in form for no one else but yourself. I guarantee you, that you will feel like a brand new person.
There is no excuse! hurry up and get in shape for the summer. I know I am, by doing my two mile walks every afternoon and let me tell you I feel better than ever. Don't forget to eat healthy and once in a while reward yourself with your favorite meal at the end of the week, its all about self-improvement! No one can want it for you as much as you can. Yes, it might be hard at the beginning but thats the whole point!
Here are a few workouts that you can do while watching a tv show, or maybe even while doing homework. Grab a friend and don't wait till tomorrow. "Be Fit" and make healthy choices! Good Luck (Suerte!) Have a wonderful day and God Bless <3
100 Jumping Jacks
50 crunches
20 tricep dips
15 squats
20 lunges( each leg)
70 Russian Twists
20 standing calf raises
5 push-ups
30 second plank
10 lunge split jumps



No comments:
Post a Comment